New Client FAQ
- How Will My Fees Be Paid?
- How Much Will It Cost?
- Will I Get Any Money?
- How Long Will My Case Take?
- Will I Have to Go to Court?
- When Will I Meet My Attorneys?
- How Do You Exchange Documents?
- Will I Be Dealing With Your Paralegals?
- How Do I Communicate With You?
- How Often Will I Hear From You?
- What Kinds of Information Will You Need From Me?
You may have a case under the Fair Credit Reporting Act if you notice the following things on your background report:
- Fraudulent identity theft accounts on your credit credit report.
- Someone else's Information on your credit report.
- Paid accounts still showing a balance due.
- Reporting your accounts in good standing as charged off or in collections.
- Discharged debts still reporting as owed.
- Paid tax lies showing as still owed.
- Derogatory accounts more than 7 years old still on your report.
- Previously deleted accounts that have been reinserted on your report.
- Duplicate reporting of the same account.
If you would like help with one of these problems, call (888) 400-CREDIT | (888) 400-2733 or contact us through this site.