List of some financial institutions that are offering programs and forgiveness in response to the coronavirus: https://www.aba.com/about-us/press-room/industry-response-coronavirus
- ACNB Bank
- Loan deferment and waived early withdrawal fees on CDs, overdraft fees and ATM fees through April 30. Fee relief on deposit and lending solutions, payment relief by making changes to a current loan payment amount or loan length, and a monthly maintenance fee waiver for remote check deposit services through April 30.
- Contact: 1-888-334-2262
- Ally Financial
- Defers payment for auto customers up to 120 days. Defers payment for mortgage customers up to 120 days. Gives new auto customers the option to delay the first payment for 90 days.
- Auto Customer Care at 1-888-925-2559
- Home Loans Customer Care at 1-866-401-4742
- Bank Customer Care at 1-877-247-2559
- Suspending fees on a range of loan and deposit products up to 90 days; payment deferrals for up to 90 days on consumer, mortgage and small business loans; temporary payment relief assistance and fee waivers for consumer and small business credit cards; and suspending foreclosure activity on homes and new repossession activities for 60 days.
- Customer Care at 800-236-8866.
- Loan Servicing team at 866-504-2774
- Bank of America
- Offering assistance to qualifying consumers and small business clients facing hardships, including deferred payments and forbearance with certain fees. For those who need help making credit card payments on time, you can submit an online request for a payment deferral.
- Customer service: 1 (800) 432-1000
- Deferred and extension payments on existing consumer and small business loans and credit cards; waived and refunded ATM fees; penalty-free CD withdrawals for CDs opened prior to March 1; fixed-rate small business loans of up to $50,000 with first payment not due until 90 days after opening.
- Contact: Tel. 281 433 5640, [email protected]
- Capital One
- Offering a number of different concessions to help customers, contingent on the product they have, including minimum payment assistance, deferred loan assistance, and fee suppression.
- Customer Service: 1-877-383-4802
- Will offer assistance to affected customers in the U.S. through a range of measures, including fee waivers for Citibank customers, hardship programs and additional small business support, such as extended banker availability.
- Online Banking and Citi® Financial Tools Support 1-800-374-9700, TTY: 1-877-693-0372
- Bill Payments 1-800-374-9700 (option #2), TTY: 1-877-693-0372
- Citizens Bank
- Flexibility on loan payments, waiving late fees and providing easy access to CDs. Also offering SBA loan deferment and payment assistance, as well as the new national SBA Disaster Relief Program, for business banking customers. Temporarily halting foreclosures due to the crisis.
- Contact: 1-800-922-9999
- Commerce Bank
- Payment deferments and late fees waived or refunded. Customers may request to have overdraft fees refunded. If using different bank's ATM may request refunds of the fee. Commerce Bank Mortgage is working with customers on payment plans and temporary forbearance options. Payment relief plans also available.
- Contact: 800-453-2265
- Disaster Loans: 800.659.2955 or email [email protected].
- Comerica Bank
- Assisting personal customers experiencing financial difficulty as a result of COVID-19 with fee and penalty waivers, loan deferrals and other options that best support their circumstances. Encouraging customers facing hardship related to COVID-19 to contact the bank hotline to discuss assistance needs.
- Contact: 888.444.9876
- Dearborn Federal Savings Bank
- Offering personalized assistance to aid customers suffering virus-related financial hardships, including interest-only payments, fee waivers, and a one-time monthly payment “holiday” without penalty.
- Contact: 800-809-3372.
- Assisting consumers affected by the coronavirus with payment, fee, or interest relief on various loan products and deposit accounts.
- Contact: (1-800-347-2683)
- Fifth Third Bank
- Include waivers on vehicle and credit card payments for up to 90 days with no late fees, a 90-day payment forbearance with no late fees for mortgage and home equity loans, and a payment waiver program for up to 90 days with no late fees. Also, instituted suspension on initiating any new foreclosures and repossession actions on vehicles for the next 60 days.
- Contact: 866-601-6391
- Business contact: 877-534-2264
- Providing personalized assistance to customers who have been financially impacted by coronavirus, including fee refunds, zero percent interest rates on credit cards and cash reserves, and skipping loan payments.
- Contact: 1-800-964-3444
- First Citizens Bank
- Payment extensions, consumer and business unsecured loans for up to 24 months with a reduced interest rate, no closing costs, and no payments for the first 90 days. Also waiving early withdrawal penalties for CDs when customers need the funds for relief.
- Contact: (1.888.323.4732)
- First Commonwealth Bank
- Encouraging customers who may be having difficulty with COVID-19 related financial hardships to reach out through the customer service hotline. Includes the option to defer consumer loan payments for up to 3 months.
- Contact: 800.711.2265
- First Financial Bank
- Developed multiple programs offering consumers and small business customers loan and credit card relief, including deferred payments, fee waivers and financial guidance
- Contact: 844-897-9563
- First United Bank & Trust
- Providing personalized assistance to individual and business customers who have been financially impacted by coronavirus, including fee waivers, low-interest rate loan options, and loan modifications as needed.
- Customer Service Center at 1-888-692-2654
- Huntington Bank
- Deferral programs, facilitating small business eligibility for SBA Economic Injury Disaster loans, waiving late fees for both consumers and business through the end of March, and temporarily suspending new foreclosure and vehicle repossession actions.
- Homeowner Payment Assistance –(800) 323-9865
- Personal Credit Line Payment Assistance (800) 250-6660
- Auto Loan Payment Assistance –(866) 480-2234
- Consumer Loan Payment Assistance –(877) 477-6855
- Credit Card Payment Assistance – For payments that are current (614) 480-6522,
- For payments that are past due (800) 372-7725
- Debit Card Assistance –(800) 480-2265
- PNC Bank
- Fee waivers for consumer and small business customers, payment extensions and line increases, waivers for early withdrawal penalties for customers with CDs, and a special emergency loan program available to current customers that provides amounts of between $1,000 and $5,000 to meet emergency needs at a special, low interest rate.
- Credit Card: 1-800-558-8472
- Mortgage: 1-800-523-8654
- Auto Loan, Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit, Personal Loan or Line of Credit: 1-888-762-2265
- MidWestOne Bank
- Through April 30: One withdrawal from a certificate of deposit up to $20,000 and no early withdrawal penalty. Consumer hardship assistance loans ranging between $1,000 to $5,000 at low rates. 30-day payment extensions on most retail loans and lines of credit. Consumer home equity lines of credit at low introductory rates. Consumer credit cards with limited time benefits. 90-day deferred principal payments for qualified business customers with an identified need.
- Customer Service: 800.247.4418
- Santander Bank
- Providing personalized assistance to customers who have been financially impacted by coronavirus, including loan payment relief and waiving fees for early CD withdrawals.
- Contact: (844) 728 0999
- TCF Bank
- Implemented a hardship assistance program for consumers and businesses impacted by COVID-19. These measures include payment deferrals, foreclosure suspensions, restructuring, access to short term working capital and other financing options.
- Mortgage home loans: 1-866-866-6577
- Personal loans: 1-833-568-6259
- U.S. Bank
- Relief and forbearance programs for those who qualify. For consumer customers, this includes U.S. Bank's installment loan, Simple Loan and Personal Loan products. For business customers, this includes business products like Quick Loan and Cash Flow Manager.
- Call our assistance line at 888-287-7817.
- Wells Fargo
- Fee waivers, payment deferrals, and other expanded assistance for credit card, auto, mortgage, small business and personal lending customers who contact the bank. Suspended residential property foreclosure sales, evictions and involuntary auto repossessions.
- General Banking 1-800-869-3557
- Wells Fargo Online® 1-800-956-4442