How will my fees be paid?
How much will it cost?
Will I get any money?
How long will my case take?
Will I have to go to court?
When will I meet my attorneys?
How do you exchange documents?
Will I be dealing with your paralegals?
How do I communicate with you?
How often will I hear from you?
What kinds of information will you need from me?
You may have a case under the Fair Credit Reporting Act if you notice the following things on your background report:
- Fraudulent identity theft accounts on your credit credit report.
- Someone else's Information on your credit report.
- Paid accounts still showing a balance due.
- Reporting your accounts in good standing as charged off or in collections.
- Discharged debts still reporting as owed.
- Paid tax lies showing as still owed.
- Derogatory accounts more than 7 years old still on your report.
- Previously deleted accounts that have been reinserted on your report.
- Duplicate reporting of the same account.
If you would like help with one of these problems, call (888) 400-CREDIT | (888) 400-2733 or contact us through this site.