Lyngklip & Associates provides our clients with 24/7 online access to their client file through Clio Connect, our online practice management software. Clio Connect provides instant to all the important information about their case through a secure virtual portal. Using Clio Connect our clients can actively participate and monitor their cases and have access to these features:
- View documents and your court filings
- Upload sensitive documents via our secure serve
- View upcoming court dates and meetings
- View and complete tasks your attorney has assigned to you
- Send/Receive secure messages without email
These features are available from your desktop systems at app.goclio.com.
You can also use Clio Connect from your smartphone using the Clio App.
You can learn more about Clio Connect by watching this short videoFrequently Asked Questions Relating to Clio Connect:
- My lawyer has shared a document with me...now what?
- How do I upload a new version of a document my lawyer has shared with me
- How do I upload a new document to share with my lawyer?
- How do I add comments to a document the lawyer has shared with me?
- My lawyer has sent a secure message (or "communication") to me...now what?
- How can I send a secure message to my lawyer?
- Help! I've forgotten my password…what do I do now?
You can see a complete description of Clio Connect and all its features on the Clio support web site. Get more information.