Our Client Portal
Lyngklip & Associates provides our clients with 24/7 online access to their client file through Clio Connect, our online practice management software. Clio Connect provides instant to all the important information about their case through a secure virtual portal. Using Clio Connect our clients can actively participate and monitor their cases and have access to these features:
- View documents and your court filings
- Upload sensitive documents via our secure serve
- View upcoming court dates and meetings
- View and complete tasks your attorney has assigned to you
- Send/Receive secure messages without email
These features are available from your desktop systems at app.goclio.com.
You can also use Clio Connect from your smartphone using the Clio App.
How Do I Use Clio Connect
You can learn more about Clio Connect by watching this short video
Frequently Asked Questions Relating to Clio Connect:
- My lawyer has shared a document with me...now what?
- How do I upload a new version of a document my lawyer has shared with me
- How do I upload a new document to share with my lawyer?
- How do I add comments to a document the lawyer has shared with me?
- My lawyer has sent a secure message (or "communication") to me...now what?
- How can I send a secure message to my lawyer?
- Help! I've forgotten my password…what do I do now?
You can see a complete description of Clio Connect and all its features on the Clio support web site. Get more information.